Today I present a comic that needs (almost) no introduction.
So just go to the new readers page if you haven't read Dr. McNinja before, and enjoy hours of laughter and surprise (reader reaction may vary and often involves joyful weeping and/or loss of bodily control)
Oh, and if you were wondering, no webcomic from me. You can check my other blog to learn why.



Loved them!
ReplyDeleteMcNinja Raptor attack! Sweet as. Dark Horse sure do know what sells.
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff, I'm gonna check it out!
ReplyDeletelol never seen this beofre but u got me curious
ReplyDeleteappreciate the post
ReplyDeletea ninja... on a dragon... what a concept lol
ReplyDeleteThat ninja is epic :D
ReplyDeleteI love ninjas!
ReplyDeleteI'm diggin the rainbow on his bike
ReplyDeleteNinja Raptor!
ReplyDeletelooks sweet to me.
ReplyDeletedelicious comic with raptors and all, man
ReplyDeletenice pics! 2nd is my fav
ReplyDeletenice pics!
ReplyDeleteNinjas and raptors? That gotta be great!
ReplyDeleteNinjas and raptors? That gotta be great!
ReplyDeletethat's an epic bike in the last pic
ReplyDeletelol, that's awesome. I can't believe I've never heard of it before.
ReplyDeleteAwesome comic! :D
ReplyDeletebadass :D
ReplyDeletethats a pretty badass pic haha
ReplyDeleteMmh, Diabolik?
ReplyDeleteGood quality, that motivates me to read it all! thanks bro!
ReplyDelete@ Cliff Miller ...what?
ReplyDelete@Saul Goodman I know I want one!
haha pretty funny comic. I made my design on photoshop with my friend. Glad you liked it! :)
ReplyDeleteDr. McNinja is the man
ReplyDeletenice update
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing this
ReplyDeleteGreat comic!
ReplyDeleteI like this one, pretty interesting :)
ReplyDeleteI hadn't realized what a great accessory a ninja could be until now. He adds so much to the raptor and the rainbow motorcycle.
ReplyDeleteI loves me some dr mcninja! Geez, I havent read that in some time. I think I need to get on that
ReplyDelete